Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine plans


This is the second valentines day without my love. He passed away in the spring of 2004. I try to celebrate this day for the both of us. I made what seemed like sensible plans for today. My father took my mother and I to a restaurant for smoked meat. That was very nice. My next plan was to go give blood as a gift from my heart. I did well on all the paperwork but failed the iron test. :-( Sure my blood is good enough for me but not good enough for them. I was told to eat more almonds, liver, bran, blood pudding (yuck) and come back in a few months. This is what I get for not eating my wheeties. I consoled myself by going to Chapters and buying a romance novel. What better way to celebrate Vday? To include my sweetheart in this plan I bought a Scottish historical romance as his roots are Scottish. He is laughing at me now from the other side. Cheers my Graham! Have a loving valentines day.
yes I feel your kiss on my face
be loved
Barbara

No comments: