Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

Should I start a cafe?

Last year at this time all I could think and talk about was starting a cafe with my friend. Life got in the way.
It looks like we are looking at this possibility once more. I could not run a cafe without her so when she could not, I had to put that little dream on hold. We have a niche market in mind. I won't tell you what that is until it happens. Money is always a problem though. NO don't send me spam telling me how to make investments!
I will solve the money thing myself, without spam. I would have to continue working while starting up. If it's going to happen it will happen. So if you notice I am blogging less then it hopefully it means I am working my butt off trying to be a cafe owner.

Please be seated, would you like some 'sin'sational cake with that coffee?

Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The money is step 3 or 4 or 5