Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh what a night...part 3

I have to thank The Hour's website for giving me the link to Barbara Bruederlin's blog. She has a great blog. She is the one that 'talked' me into going to see The Hour live in Montreal. I would not have traded the experience for anything.
See what happens when you help people make connections...
This link gives you a taste of The Hour if you have not yet had the privilege of watching it.
http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/thehour_player.html?Promo-About_theshow&playerType=wmp



So sweet! Thank you George!


I learned a new term from conversations about producing 'The Hour' that applies to bloggers very nicely. Fair Comment! That is how you can use other peoples material in your blog as long as you have something to say about it. A comment on it. Preferably something nice.

So if you ever use my stuff, you better have something nice to say about it!

LOL

Je suis content! I need sleep but my mind is racing. I think I will float along on this feeling for a few days. It's nice that I can get so excited about something these days.



4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I plan to steal your stuff shamelessly! Kidding, that was great showing off your George paraphenalia - celebrate it! (I have a whole drawer full of the stuff, but don't tell anybody)

Barbara said...

I won't tell anybody. Like what kind of stuff? A CBC Newsworld mug maybe? I noticed his belt is missing some studs... did you get a stud while you were huging him? Wait that sounds bad... not how I ment it. But I won't delete it.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I want to know how exactly it was you noticed missing belt buckles. Haven you never heard of eye contact? Where were you looking anyway? (cause my mind is so pure and all)

Barbara said...

noooo I was looking at the back of the belt... ;-)
He talked about how some of the studs are missing on his belt. He even told us what kind of buckle collection he has. He did have to take his mike off and that required unbuttoning... sigh