Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Trying to be mature about getting older

A grey hair found this morning set the theme for my day. You are as young as you feel. Right?
Well today standing all day hurt my back. I was looking at my not so smooth skin on my fingers and asking when did that happen? I tried some anti-wrinkle samples on two of my fingers and compared them with my other fingers. I conclude that wrinkle cream is a placebo for desparate people .
I am going to be mature about getting older. I have my health. I have lots of energy. My sandy hair hides the one (or two) grey hairs.... lol My back will feel better after a good nights sleep. I can always date a younger guy. That should help in the 'aging' process. One more bit of comfort is I will always be my parents youngest child.

Be young at heart
Barbara Wheeland

1 comment:

botox alternative said...

Thank you for your blog. It's interesting reading and I will come back!

I wanted to mention that we offer fast results targeting wrinkles, crows feet around the eyes, and other signs of aging. We can help to remove 10 years or more from your complexion. If you know anyone who wants these kinds of results should visit my website here: http://freeofwrinkles.com/index.php?source=V

Let me know how well it works and I wil add your testimonial.

Thanks,
Rob