Search This Blog

Friday, January 06, 2006

Still working on last years resolutions

The holidays have come and gone. Another new year and I wonder if I need to come up with new New Years resolutions or just reuse last years resolutions. One of them being that I would stay away from chocolate.... As the picture shows, I haven't. Another resolution is to register for bone marrow donation. I hope I will do that this year. I have no excuses. I want to donate more money this year than I did last year. That may depend on me earning more this year.
Things get more expensive yet the pay does not go up.
Anyway Happy New Year!
Here are a few more one liners for you.
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

be happy

Barbara Wheeland

No comments: