Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I am reading The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
Some of the ideas I have pick up from it so far...
There are no mistakes - only lessons. Sigh. More school.
60 000 thoughts run through the average mind in one day, and 95 percents are the same thought you had the day before. That does explain a lot. By the way, who counted them?
A persons mind is like a garden. Negative thoughts are the weeds in that garden. Pull those weeds out and replace them with flowers. Don't forget the fertilizer... and drink lots of water.
All kidding aside, I am taking in the lessons from this book. When I can replace a negative thought with a positive one it does feel good.

Be positive
Barbara

2 comments:

Manish said...

Just linked your post to mine in my blog.

Barbara said...

:-) Thanks manish.