Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Later that day

Feb 13th Update! Pictures of the victim and the monster. I lent out my digital so this pic was taken on a accident kit throw away camera... Sorry about the quality.

Sigh!

I am back from driving over to the Hyundai dealer to have then take a look at my car damage. It is so embarrassing to be driving without my back bumper. It feels like I am out in public without the back of my pants. It's when you are driving that damaged car that you recall judging people because of the damage on their car. I admit to being judgmental.
I used to think, no bumper screams "bad driver". I have to drive the car this way until Thursday.
What comes around goes around...
My lesson
be non-judgmental
Barbara

6 comments:

Dee said...

no front bumper = bad driver

back back bumper = met up with bad driver!

I hope your snow removal company gives you a discount!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...

They are not getting another contract. That is for sure.

wrinkle removal said...

Thank you for your blog. It's interesting reading and I will come back!

I wanted to mention that we offer fast results targeting wrinkles, crows feet around the eyes, and other signs of aging. We can help to remove 10 years or more from your complexion. If you know anyone who wants these kinds of results should visit my website here: http://freeofwrinkles.com/index.php?source=V

Let me know how well it works and I wil add your testimonial.

Thanks,
Rob

Barbara said...

what are you saying? I have wrinkles? I don't care 'bout wrinkles. thanks anyway.

Evelyne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.