Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hey, George Stroumboulopoulos


CBC Newsworld, The Hour. http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/
I call this borrowed pic the Back of George's head shot.
I enjoy the 4 hours I spend with you each week. The Hour is well timed, well paced, well written and, you are a very animated host. Is it supposed to be fun to watch the news? Is that a sin?
I would move to the center of the universe (Toronto), just to work with you George! (See my Moving to Toronto blog piece.) It would be fun! I am certain there are dozens of people more qualified than I am. I am sure my C.V. is buried under a ton of resumes somewhere in the CBC databases. I just want you to know I am a creative artist at heart. Ummm, I have no experience in news or music but I could be your personal shopper! I work in retail at the moment. Need more of those shoes? Need more batteries for the electronic toys? Need off the wall ideas? I have some of those at a discount. I can even give you an angel card reading free of charge. Limited time offer though. ;-)

Life is a limited time offer, come to think of it.
be yourbestself now!
Barbara Wheeland

No comments: