Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A spirit in December

One morning early in December I saw an interesting melting pattern on my car. I have had the car one year and I have never seen that before. I took two pictures on that mild, overcast day. One picture was perfectly normal. The second picture contains more in the image than I saw at that time. It was only when I uploaded the digital image to my computer that I saw there was someone(?) in the picture between the two cars. Neither car was running at the time. The artwork on my car can be explained by the metal frame under the hood... The fact that Jack Frost may be standing beside the car... I like to think it's an Angel. Some say it is. Some say it's a ghost. It does not look like my late boyfriend... That brings up more questions. I have no answers. I want you to come up with your own theory.

be light
Barbara Wheeland

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

wow! That is very freaky! Do you ever spot it again? Does it help you get good parking spots and protect you from getting keyed?