Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

My poor little car


My first car accident just happened! I was innocently typing in a blog at the time. I was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was the driveway snow removal company driver apologizing for taking off the bumper of my car. My innocent little Accent was just sitting in the driveway at the time! Poor thing. So this sets the agenda for the rest of my day off. I have filled in the forms, called the insurance company and shortly, will call to make an appointment to get my bumper re-attached. If this was not my day off this would not have happened.
He didn't even do a good job cleaning the driveway come to think of it.
Have you ever had one of those days?


This is a picture of my car from earlier this winter. Yes, that is an angel or spirit standing beside it.

I wonder where the angel was today...

No comments: