Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

List of what I don't have to try to be.

  1. I don't have to try to be Canadian. That comes natural.
  2. I don't have to try to be funny. If you don't get my jokes, tuff. They are funny.
  3. I'm brave. All I have to do is remember that.
  4. Being all a woman needs to be, is no problem for me. Unless you think cleaning is a part of that...Yeah right. Some things I don't have to try to be I am just not.
  5. I enjoy life, and I take a moment once in awhile to be grateful for it.
  6. Accepting of others, I am.
  7. Kind. I'm that too.
  8. Self-respecting took me time to learn. I have that now.
  9. Good? No I have to work at Good, that always takes effort.
  10. Human, that comes natural too.
  11. I don't have to be brilliant because God only gave me a smart brain and I use it for all it's worth.

You be you and I'll be me.

Barbara

I'll just keep trying to be more than that is all

7 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It's good to know yourself! Me, I am constantly surprised by the things that come out of my mouth sometimes. That can't be a good thing.

Barbara said...

Barbara B., I am a Leo. According to the horoscope lore all I think about is me. So I think I have a good handle on who I am. I could be wrong though.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

i'm a gemini, so i spend half the time thinking about myself and the other half thinking about what others think of me ;) no, in all seriousness you sound like you really know who you are, i applaud that :)

Barbara said...

Wow I don't spend two minutes thinking about what others think of me.. Should I?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.