Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A baby blog is being born

I have been kind of busy working on the other blog. The joint blog I share with Barbara B, Jas, Allison, Alana, Becky and Evelyne. The new blog is dedicated to all things about George Stroumboulopoulos and The Hour. Our new baby is called The Stroumboulopouli. It will launch officially this Thursday if all goes well.

In the mean time here is an email joke for your amusement. Thanks to my email contributor JC.

Expensive Dish

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant opened by a fellow cannibal.

Feeling somewhat hungry he sat down and looked over the menu. . .

Broiled Missionary: $10.00
Fried Explorer: $15.00
Baked Politician: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, "Why such a price difference for the politician? "

The cook replied "Have you ever tried to clean one of them? "

6 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Nope, you couldn't ay me enough to clean one of those politicians.
I guess since we are launching tomorrow it would be okay for me to mention the Stoumboulopouli in the interview?

Barbara said...

That would be great!!
Good luck on the interview. I am so excited for you!
Now I need your autograph.
Just sign here on the bottom of this contract. and here. and here.
initials here. ok we're done.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

hahaha!!!! It was a really fun interview. I got my bit done for the Stroumbo post and my sidebar links; I am that good.

Barbara said...

Will be able to hear a tape of it?
Can't wait to read your post about the interview.
All I can say is i read your part and it's great! Now go bug Jas about her part.

Barbara said...

LOL. Very funny Barbara! I'll try and make it to msn tonight.

Allison said...

ah, sorry that was me. i was signed in with blogger, cuz i was changing my sidebar links! :)