Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Speaking of votes.







I know you probably voted for the stroumboulopouli already every morning, afternoon or evening but if you haven't and I am not saying you have to... it's OK I won't be sad.
Thanks for showing us the love!
The link is also on my sidebar if your looking for this post but I moved on to other subjects...
Other great blogs you may, or may not want to show love to, that are in the running in other categories are InsideTheCBC, Rick Mercer, CBC Radio Three and Matthew Goods Blog. Good luck to all of us.

4 comments:

Toccata said...

I'm glad I clicked on your site. I just finished a really long day of teaching and completely forgot to do my daily vote, so I am going to go and vote right now!

karen said...

Done! Lots and lots of luck to you.

Barbara said...

Thank you Toccata and Kees!

Toccata said...

Hey Barbara where's your random top ten list? Hope you're having a good weekend.