Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tagged from off task blog

The following is courtesy off Task: Pick up the book closest to you (no cheating), turn to page 123 and scan the 1st five sentences then post the next three sentences on your blog . Finally, elaborate on what you wrote. You may consider yourself tagged.

Learn to interpret written and verbal medical terminology. Gain an understanding of the language related to the shape, structure and function of the human body and it's parts.
Prerequisite:engl 9016 (skills for college English ) or grade 12 English.

I am all for learning new things. That is why I have a copy of George Brown College Continuing Education close by. Those sentences describe a course called Medical Terminology 1.

Not the course I was interested in but I am sure it's useful for some. Anyone who wants to talk medically about the function of human body parts...

I was only thinking of taking a life drawing course to keep my artistic skills sharp. The art course may involve the shape of the human body and it's parts but we don't have to name them.


Unrelated to this topic but I wanted to add it now is a link for anagrams . Try your name out....

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh yes, I saw this game on someone's blog recently. It's on my list of fun things to try.

You should take an art course, if you've got time. I've been considering taking something on html and web design.

Toccata said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you're looking into taking an art course. I remember when you posted some of your drawings that you had done some time ago.

Barbara said...

Barbara and Toccata I do want to take that art course.
I was also thinking of one on web design as well.
I just added the anagram link to this post... This is one result out of hundreds I got for my three names...
A BANANA FLARED HERBS CREW

Allison said...

I'm so going to try that when I get home. Cute game.