Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Books, Newspapers and Magazines

What do you like to read?
I find myself reading more newspapers as of late. For the most part it's for research. It's a great resource!
Some magazines catch my short attention span like Readers Digest and Macleans...
Reading blogs seems to take up more of my time and now I am scrambling to find time for books. I have 3 or 4 books just waiting for me to sit down and finish them.
I wanted to remind people of this event coming up.
I was always encouraged to read all I can. My family is a family of readers.
Just a little note from my boss.

As you may know, ABC CANADA Literacy Foundation is the national coordinator of ABC CANADA Family Literacy Day®, held annually on January 27. This special day promotes the importance of reading and learning as a family, and encourages the development of lifelong readers.

For more information on ABC CANADA Family Literacy Day®, please visit: www.abc-canada.org

Sincerely,


Bryan Cantley
VP Member Services
Canadian Newspaper Association


Le 2 janvier 2007

Madame,
Monsieur,

Comme vous le savez, la Fondation pour l’alphabétisation ABC CANADA est la coordonnatrice nationale de la Journée de l’alphabétisation familialeMD (JAF) qui se tient tous les 27 janvier. Cette journée spéciale vise à souligner l’importance de la lecture et de l’apprentissage en famille et à encourager la formation de lecteurs à vie.


Pour en savoir davantage sur la Journée de l’alphabétisation familialeMD, visitez www.abc-canada.org.

En vous remerciant encore une fois pour votre soutien continu à la cause de l’alphabétisation, nous vous prions d’agréer, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.


Bryan Cantley,
vice-président, Services aux membres

No comments: